Followers

Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Macro Monday

I
Macro Monday has once again rolled around thanks to our sponsor,Lisa,  over at Lisa’s Chaos. Be sure to pay her a visit and look at all of the interesting posts.


I love shooting macro so this meme is especially appealing to me.  Today I chose to focus my lens on one of the few flowers still in bloom.  Autumn has definitely arrived here in western Virginia, and these lovely sights are few and far between. Click on the photograph to enlarge it. With the Blogger templet I am using, I have to use the smaller size setting in order for the photo not to run over into the sidebar. Unfortunately, I do not know how to go into the HTML and move the sidebar farther to the right.


1 comment:

  1. Hiya Genie,

    i am so enjoying scrolling through your daily photo's. The landscapes evocative of certain times of the day and the flowers like this zinnia, floating in a sea of green. Very accomplished.

    ReplyDelete