Followers

Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2016

4-9-16 ~ Mice, Cheese, and Teacups

I am in love with Dea Lenihan's blog. Here is the link to her site: http://dea-lenihan.blogspot.com .
She is a wonderful illustrator, teacher, and so graciously shares much of her things with all of us. This was a piece she posted for anyone to download and color. It was so cute I could not resist. I use pen and ink filling in every little bit on the page, and watercolors. The basic drawing is hers and the coloration is mine. It makes me smile. So many little mice and so much yummy cheese. It is mice heaven.

This was SO much fun to colorize. 
Print it out and go for it. You won't be disappointed.


5 comments:

  1. Hello Genie
    I like painting, it is relaxed and makes me happy - I especially like this teacups.
    Greetings Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful page to colour, it takes a few long looks to see all the wonderful images.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to sit and study this to see it all...been so distracted this weekend it is hard to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like you had really good fun with this. It's a nice choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete