Followers

Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

3-15-16 ~ It's Time for a Wee Break

I have given it a lot of thought,
 but I think it's time for me to be...


I am in the process of taking a watercolor course based upon a book I checked out from the library and a Photoshop  Artistry course simultaneously, and they are taking so much of my time I have found myself with less and less time to read and leave comments on my friend's posts which makes me feel badly. At the start of the year, I promised myself I was going to post a picture a day for all of 2016, so I am going to set them up automatically go up onto my blog for the next two to three weeks. I will look at my blog each day and will read any comments you might leave me, but I probably will not have the time to share my comments with you.


While I was looking on Google for images to use today, I saw this and thought it was so nice I wanted to share it will you all.


In closing today...here is another Blogger note from me to you. It reminds me of one of my favorite songs from the musical, Oliver.


If any of you saw "Oliver" and adored it as much as I did, here is an actual video from 1968, of them all dancing and singing "Be Back Soon". Please forgive the short commercial at the beginning. I was fortunate enough to see it in both Dublin and London, and my daughter was in the play at her school as a child. This musical happens to be my favorite of all time...so as the song says...

 Be Back Soon.

Here is the link to the video " Be Back Soon".

See you all in a few weeks.

Fondly,
Genie



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you get accomplished during your break. Take your time and do what you need to do is my advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break! It's good to let life get in the way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice of you to visit my blog before you took this break! I wish you much luck in your studies and do come back refreshed. In the meantime I will lurk among your beautiful posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break. I was thinking about doing the same myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great idea Genie! You know I don't comment every day and can't begin to post every day. I always look at all your beautiful posts. And don't sorry if you don't always comment. We all understand.

    ReplyDelete