Followers

Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daily Photo 4-29-11

The Poppy Field at Mr. Stevens’s House

This was my post for “Skywatch Friday,”  but somehow I deleted it and all of the comments that went with it. I am not a happy camper tonight :-(  Rather than not have my record of the shot in its correct spot, I have reposted it as my Daily Photo for April 29th. A word to the wise....be careful when you are cleaning up your post list in Blogger and deleting old drafts you do not want. If you don’t pay attention, you’ll delete the one you wanted and have no way to get it back. I think I have learned my lesson the hard way!

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I can relate as I have done that before. It's easily done. This is a beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've deleted posts accidentally, too. I love the red poppies in your photo. Although the field looks like it could be Tick Central. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and the field must have been colorful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot across the meadow! Blogger is not very forgiving with its delete function.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture. I love poppies and this field goes so far. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this photo! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm afraid to touch much in blogger too. It's still a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous. Made me catch my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I LOVE poppies. California Poppies are our state flower and seem to grow just about everywhere wild. Love the colors.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete