Followers

Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2016

#13 ~ High on Coffee in My Favorite Tree

“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as 
sunshine flows into trees.  The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.”
~John Muir, The Mountains of California


Go to Skywatch Fridays to see more beautiful skies from around the world. Thank you Yogi, Sandy, and Sylvia for hosting the meme.

13 comments:

  1. High on coffee is the way to be in the mornings! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are high on life, myself. And with views like that, I would be, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw your busy comments, thank you and good health. do not stress you!
    linky is opened: http://pippavier.blogspot.de/
    herzlich P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Genie
    A great image, here the views of the mountains is breathtaking determined.
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. gave me today´s big grin. Thanks Genie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I need my coffee first thing in the morning too. Cute photo of you with a beautiful background and sky. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genie, you are always so great for a laugh. i love ya for that. thank you for making me smile today & every day!! have a great weekend. i now need a cup of coffee!! yum! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! This gives a whole new meaning to a 'coffee high' Genie, made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete