Followers

Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Here's to You Mrs. Robinson

Thank goodness I am finally back online. My laptop was very ill for two weeks, and I had to wait for my son to come to Lexington to get it up and working again. My entire iPhoto library was destroyed and the backup had not backed up anything. Fortunately, everything was fine with our iMac, and that photo library was not affected. The other problem was my hateful spine had to wait for him to bring me my new high backed, padded, swivel desk chair to sit in when I'm using the iMac. I can adjust it so the back is at a bit of a reclining angle. The seat and arms move up and down and all around, too. It is one heavenly chair. Finally, I am up and running and glad to be back amongst my blogging friends.



Pike Place Market ~ Seattle, Washington
I couldn't resist taking a picture of these tiles considering my last name is Robinson and people are always singing the first line of the song to me. It's been going on for years and years! I spotted them just to the side of the steps going down to the lower level. The feet belong to my two grandsons. Too bad the tiles were put there by "Tom" instead of Buddy.


This post is linked with Lesley's Signs, Signs and Weekend in Black and White.






20 comments:

  1. yay! glad you're back! i like those tiles, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but isn't that what photo editing is for? ;-)

    Glad your computer equipment is up and running again but sorry to hear you lost your iPhoto library. :( Best wishes for your back; I can sympathize. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you again (and here I thought you were of on some exotic locale, though that didn't seem right!)

    Sidewalk art is always fun to discover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better to have a sick computer rather than you getting sick. Glad to have you back. Thanks to me you now know where to buy eye glasses:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well welcome back Mrs Robinson. You need to give me your daughters instagram name so I can see her work. Mine is mommabiker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see you Mrs. R.
    Take good care of that equipment...the computer and the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems a very romantic gesture by Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent composition, I love the light and the beautiful colors in B & W. Glad you have solved the problems with your computer, also your photo collection is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate that you lost photos. I've been there and it's no fun. Glad you're back in business, though! This is a really cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have learned to print any of my valuable photos, but would still cry if I lost the thousands that I keep adding to (I really must edit more often!)

    things could be worse, your name could be Mrs Brown. that would be even more annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Mrs Robinson....we missed you! What a great find that was.


    Take care of that back (and that computer).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Splendid story and picture. Excellent idea to incorporate the feet! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...Jesus loves you more than you will know wo wo wo...

    Great B&W post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. how sweet... wonderful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol. my brain started to sing the words too as soon as I saw it. :)

    Glad to have you back too. I hope all problems will vanish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore this! A clever, creative post! You're a trooper Mrs R getting through your recent struggles! And still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great find! Love the clarity of your photo.
    You must have been devastated to lose your pictures - that's one of my nightmares.
    Your new chair sounds perfect for your poor spine. I'm so glad.

    I'm sorry to have been so long visiting.

    ReplyDelete