Followers

Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tired Old Feet in Poulsbo, WA



The aging process is an interesting experience, and one I am blessed to be taking. It makes me stop and think from time to time.  It is my life. These feet have carried me many wonderful places, and it is my hope they will hang in there a good while longer as I have many more things I want to do and places I want to go. Bulging veins, dark "age" spots, nicks and bruises, and bunions just add to the charm of the journey. Carpe Diem. Seize each and every day you are granted, and live it to the fullest. This one my lovely DIL took me to Poulsbo to get a pedicure. It was such a treat. Everything about our trip out west was wonderful, and the pictures are gonna just keep-on-a-comin'. Happy Labor Day.

This post is linked with Macro Monday over at Lisa's Chaos.




16 comments:

  1. God bless you, Genie. i love your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for so beautifully convey your wonderful experience.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I often say the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice post!
    I wish your lovely feet to be always very nice to you, Genie!
    Thanks for sharing;o)

    ***
    Have a nice week****

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color! What a lovely DIL . . . I'm inspired to get a pedicure myself --

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never ever had a pedicure and I think it's perhaps time in life that I did! :-) Happy Labor Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great outlook on life..growing old is quite the journey! Sounds like your enjoying it to the fullest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post ~ so true ~ and great macro ~ enlightened woman ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great attitude!! Aren't pedicures the most relaxing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thoughtful treat! I bet your feet feel much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see that I'm not alone in my attitude of growing older. I'm glad to be here! unusual and fun macro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great message! I've never had a pedicure. Maybe I should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your thoughts behind this post. Sounds like the Pedicure was nice, I've never had one.

    I've been browsing your blog and I like what I see. Will be following.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dil is a living doll and I hope you keep up with the pedis now that you're home -- it's an indulgence but really good for the health too.

    ReplyDelete