Followers

Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bud's Sense of Humor


Because of my silly old back, Buddy has had to take over my chores which involve repetitive motion like vacuuming, weeding, sweeping, loading and unloading dishwasher or washing machine/dryer, kitty litter. etc. He has been such a good sport about it. You let me do anything where I have to bend up and down over and over again or push/pull something to and from me multiple times, and I'm down for the count with back spasms. The other day he came up with this hilarious sign, and I just had to share it with all of you. It cracks me up. Hope you all get a good laugh. This is the guy that hikes up and down mountains every summer. Now he has another off-season hobby....creating all kinds of silly signs about topics that interest him using free images from online.

This post is linked with Lesley's Signs2 meme.

9 comments:

  1. He is really funny, your Buddy is a very kind husband with so much humor and helping you in the household.You have to cherish him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I do all that already (except for the washing machine which I don't know how to operate). You mean to say I didn't have to do anything until a bad back appeared on the scene? Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever, and what a gem he is to help!

    Thanks for your visit and comment. Hope you are back to your more comfortable self soon. Those back spasms are mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Buddy's sense of humor and love the capture of you after a day at school. ha,ha This is really quite cute and it just makes you want to laugh. He is a good guy about all the chores Genie. I had to laugh at the comment by Sinbad and I on the loose. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely a keeper ;>)....even tho he's doing such a good job of the house and keeping you smiling, I sure hope your back is getting some better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a man with a a sense of humour who also does housework? You are one fortunate lady!

    ReplyDelete