Followers

Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daily Photo ~ 5-22-11

Hootie’s Cabin-To-Be
You never know what folk living out in the country do to entertain themselves when they are not at work. Hootie, a friend of ours who lives down the road, started building this cabin many years ago, and here it stands out by this tool building...as is. I like it this way. It is filled with Hootie’s personality. When he finishes it, that will be it. Then, what is he going to have for me to look at each day as I drive by his house?


"If you're holding out for universal popularity, 
I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time.”
~J. K. Rowling



This post is linked to Scenic Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. LOL! that looks like a one-roomer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cabin looks like it belongs there with the mountain in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hootie's view! Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot, Genie. Hootie's cabin resembles so many used-up,abandoned buildings I have seen, except it is standing.

    Thanks for your visit, and kind comments. The background to the fairy slipper is a fallen tree--its bark does have interesting patterns in it. I hope your feet feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little unfinished cabin looks like a great spot to relax in while stargazing without a roof.

    The view of the mountain and Hottie's cabin is great. When he finishes, he'll start another, won't he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine myself there...in peace and harmony! Lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete